This role is temporary for 6 month from August 2019 to January 2020 (can possibly be extended).
Are you crazy about tech packs and meeting deadlines? Are you enthusiastic about beautiful clothing and sustainable products? Do you want to make a difference in the fashion world? Then we are probably a match!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a completed HBO education/or production related
- Has at least 2 years experience in a production role
- Always sees a solution instead of problems
- Is organized and accurate
- Proactive and able to prioritize tasks
- Speaks Dutch and English
- Is enthusiastic about fashion, design and a better world
- Is available for 16-24 hours per week
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- An inspiring and energetic working environment
- Direct contact with factories and vendors
- Reviewing of samples and communicating direct feedback
- A lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- Borrels and team activities via our HQ in Amsterdam
- Discount on our latest clothing and products
- A small and close team
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of studio JUX
- Excellent working conditions such as trainings, flexible schedules, sufficient days off and team outings.
WHO IS STUDIO JUX
Studio JUX is an Amsterdam lifestyle brand that is the alternative to the fast fashion industry. Dutch design of sustainable high-quality materials. The collection is made in our own factory and other fair trade projects in Kathmandu, Nepal. A beautiful product can also be made beautiful circumstances!
Besides our online shop and factory in Nepal, we have our own JUX stores called studio JUX + co. This gives us the opportunity to come into direct contact with the customer to tell the relevant, special story for each product and to present the brand as we see it.
We would like to get in touch with you to tell you more about our company!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Jitske Lundgren with the subject: 'Application Production Assistant’, then we will come back to you soon!
We'd love to hear from you before July 8th 2019!